和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - 2024 Kao-coin drawing contest! (ends October 31st)

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 4 of 30



avatar
Silvia K
Level: 14

the work in progress~

the finished coin! "なかま" or comrades!



Do I see Dokja Kim? love the reference!


7
2 years ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1485

the work in progress~

the finished coin! "なかま" or comrades!



Do I see Dokja Kim?
love the reference!

yep thanks so much I'm absolutely obsessed right now..

7
2 years ago
avatar
Laloli
Level: 95

Totem トーテム

11
2 years ago
avatar
SaltyB081
Level: 52

here's my mediocre attempt at drawing kao-chan as a shrimp
I couldn't get the background transparent bcz I was doing this on MS paint. sorry.
the best name I could think up is "shromp"

49
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

I like this one

6
2 years ago
avatar
Is this okay?
Hope you like it

it's really cute! I love their faces

Oh! I forgot to name it!
What do you think of 鯉の池 "koi no ike" like koi pond?

I think that's awesome!

9
2 years ago
avatar
地取り
Level: 472

Yume (dream)

21
2 years ago
avatar
地取り
Level: 472

here's my mediocre attempt at drawing kao-chan as a shrimp
I couldn't get the background transparent bcz I was doing this on MS paint. sorry.
the best name I could think up is "shromp"

This one has to win something

15
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

And this is my second picture ↑↑↑

hope u like it. And I didn't forget about the name this time

I would call it "かお−だんご".

20
2 years ago
avatar
娜那/なな
Level: 330

Hi! ✨ I was thinking for the title: Bad intentions or 生きる, depending on how long is the translation to Japanese of the first idea. 🤧

I hope this is good proof, if it's not, please tell me and I will add more! 🤧

36
2 years ago
avatar

For my second coin

Here’s the finished version

Maybe name it クレーンゲーム

this is the bare bones pic


17
2 years ago
avatar
Janeruuu-chan
Level: 41
Did I do it right... :'D
25
2 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

By the way, these examples of proof are exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

The hearts have nothing to do with them, nor does the order in which they are submitted. In fact, the selection page that I built for past contests randomizes the order of the coins and strips out all usernames during the selection process so it can be as unbiased as possible.

19
2 years ago
avatar
dfxzsrfcgfrdesze
Level: 62

I hope this works, I used Scratch first before then using paint to fit into the template. Title: カップル

20
2 years ago
avatar
Tasen凛
Level: 68

Is there a limit to the number of submissions one can make? May I submit multiple entries in individual posts? I'm so excited for this event!

7
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

I don't think there is any limit, but plss don't spam

8
2 years ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1485
Is there a limit to the number of submissions one can make? May I submit multiple entries in individual posts? I'm so excited for this event!

You're supposed to do one submission per post

7
2 years ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1485

The work in progress and...

Its final form! Its a cuttlefish or すみいか, they're so cool and I really wanted to do this

38
2 years ago
avatar
Choco Mint
Level: 29

Cute Kao-chan lamp :3

Edit:

36
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

Here's my Kao-chan in Natsu cosplay ↓↓↓

(コスプレ)

Edit: new background

19
2 years ago
Getting the posts


Page: 4 of 30



Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana