和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - 2024 Kao-coin drawing contest! (ends October 31st)

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 3 of 30



avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Also, I did a bunch of Kao coins earlier this year in preparation, and I don't have photo evidence of them being in progress (at least not for all of them) is there any way to prove that they aren't A.I generated that is acceptable?

Unfortunately, that would go against the rules - while I am familiar with you thanks to your participation in previous contests, I feel uncomfortable adding exceptions to the rules. That being said, I'm open to suggestions.


is there something we should do if the mid process images don’t show very well the process? I always keep the Timelapse video but I’m having a hard time finding a single frame that does a good job.

I don't need the full "process" - keep in mind that this is mainly being done to keep AI-generated art from being shown, so anything that helps push your submission in that direction is going to be helpful.

11
2 years ago
avatar

I really enjoyed doing this one

Here’s the mid process pic


this pic might be better

(It’s got an outline)

30
2 years ago
avatar

Donee... this is "Kloud-Chan"!

It's beautiful.

ありがとございます!

7
2 years ago
avatar
Is this okay?
Hope you like it

it's really cute! I love their faces

12
2 years ago
avatar
ありたやき46
Level: 570

I’m so excited to participate in this!!


my halfway point


I would like to call it ゲームをしているor just ゲーム。

18
2 years ago
avatar
かつこ
Level: 190

I’m so excited to participate in this!!


my halfway point


I would like to call it ゲームをあそんでいる or just ゲーム。

In japanese, the games are not played, they are done(?) so it must be ゲームをしている

9
2 years ago
avatar

Unfortunately, that would go against the rules - while I am familiar with you thanks to your participation in previous contests, I feel uncomfortable adding exceptions to the rules. That being said, I'm open to suggestions.

Would it be possible to have them take a screenshot of the different layers?

Most people make different layers; like one for a rough sketch/outline and then another for color etc. so if they did do that, wouldn’t a screenshot of them be proof that it wasn’t an AI?

9
2 years ago
avatar
Chooplee
Level: 125

WIP

Finished Product


I call him the "Cheesy Kao." :)

36
2 years ago
avatar
ありたやき46
Level: 570


In japanese, the games are not played, they are done(?) so it must be ゲームをしている

thank you!! I edited it so that it’s correct now

6
2 years ago
avatar
Coco06
Level: 384
65% done

My kao chan coin is named スライム.レベルアップ (Slime Level up). This was inspired by manga and anime that starred slimes who would level up by eating different plants and objects. From a certain perspective, kao chan reminds of a slime, so I portrayed him as a slime who is leveling up. Please use the link to open it in the next tab because it only opens in default (the template) using the link.

Slime Level Up
7
2 years ago
avatar
emanresU
Level: 389

I don't think mine is very good but I wanted to at least give it a go, so:

「ゲーム・オーバー」




(wip picture:)


51
2 years ago
avatar
Rdelav
Level: 404

By the way, these examples of proof are exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

8
2 years ago
avatar

By the way, these examples of proof are exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

I think it’s just that he and saki are gonna be choosing them themselves

8
2 years ago
avatar
Rdelav
Level: 404
Nice, because by votes.. I'll be.. Hard..

By the way, these examples of proof are exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

I think it’s just that he and saki are gonna be choosing them themselves

6
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229
Is this okay?
Hope you like it

it's really cute! I love their faces

Oh! I forgot to name it! What do you think of 鯉の池 "koi no ike" like koi pond?

10
2 years ago
avatar
Wish_Draws
Level: 1081

Fallen Leaves / 落ち葉(おちば)


68
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

Just WoW. I love it This should definitely be a Kao-coin!

6
2 years ago
avatar
マル7
Level: 311

Name: Cardcaptor Kao

25
2 years ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1481

the work in progress~

the finished coin! "なかま" or comrades!

18
2 years ago
avatar
アシナ
Level: 94

kao chan in a テレビ

31
2 years ago
Getting the posts


Page: 3 of 30



Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana