和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Hey dose anyone here love bread ?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 4 of 5



avatar
じょじょ:)
Level: 74

YESS JEONGIN❤️

5
2 years ago
avatar
あんこちゃん
Level: 190

this is true bread

3
2 years ago
avatar

i love all bread but especially メロンパン

3
2 years ago
avatar
じょじょ:)
Level: 74

this is true bread

Fr I LOVE HIM❤️❤️

3
2 years ago
avatar

パンが大好きですが、ライ麦パンが全然好きじゃないです。ライ麦パンの感触はちょっと粗いですから、あまり好きじゃないです。でも、ふわふわパンが大好きです。例えば、食パンが一番好きだと思います。でも、クロワッサンとナンも大好きです。

I love bread, but I don't really like rye bread at all. Rye bread has a rough texture, so I don't really like it. But, I love fluffy bread. For example, I think I like milk bread a lot. But, I also like croissants and flatbread too (like naan).

3
2 years ago
avatar
春挫
Level: 566

yes OF COURSE bro, who doesn't??? i mean yeah, rice is obviously better in every way imaginable compared to bread, but on it's own it is a delectable, and versatile food.



5
2 years ago
avatar
迷名
Level: 176

Bread 🍞

🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐

1
2 years ago
avatar
かぜさん:)
Level: 53

BREAD.

1
2 years ago
avatar
かぜさん:)
Level: 53

B-R-E-A-D BREAD!!!

Bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread bread...

😋😋😋🍞🍞🍞

😍😍😍😍🍞🍞🍞🍞


P.S I love bread

i agree.

4
2 years ago
avatar

kao_hungry.pngbread

1
1 year ago
avatar
I know people who think bread is bad for some reason 😒 They're like: Oh no! Gluten! We're gonna die kao_shocking.png

(they're not allergic to it)

my brother is gluten free and literally gets intestine damage from it kao_rocking.png

3
1 year ago
avatar
TBGM
Level: 748

Yes, I love bread. I love melonpan but it's hard to find here and I've not been successful baking it myself. I like to bake Hokkaido milk bread and banana bread. My favorite sandwiches to make are BLTs. Lately my favorite sandwich spread is pistachio cream kao_heart.png

I do prefer rice though hehe.

Moderation is always good with either kao_great.png

0
1 year ago
avatar
Level:

my favorite kind of bread is garlic bread

僕の好きなどのパンがニンニクパンです

4
1 year ago
avatar

Garlic bread is great kao_hungry.png

4
1 year ago
avatar

Heck yes, I've helped a lot of folks bake bread! Homemade bread is one of those soul-satisfying projects that makes your kitchen smell amazing😄😄
1. No-Knead Artisan Bread
2. Banana Bread
3. Homemade Bagels
4. Japanese Milk Bread - Just One Cookbook has a stellar one.
More recipes coming up

3
1 year ago
avatar

Idk the recipe or where we got it, but me and my mom sometimes make sourdough, while my stepmom makes THE BEST ENGLISH MUFFINS EVERRRR

0
1 year ago
avatar
Doumasaaan
Level: 30

mmmmm bread......🤤😋

2
1 year ago
avatar
Ramendog777
Level: 17

briochekao_heart.pngand croissantkao_heart.png

Super tasty and pretty 💅
2
1 year ago
avatar

​OMG I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING

c601f323d5e2e50baaf3e84c.jpg

but actual bread is good too 🍞

0
8 months ago
avatar
ワアイすさぬ
Level: 681
咎狗の血 (05月20日, 20:57)

depends on the type of bread


I hope there are no Europeans here, but even after living for more than a decade in Europe, I still prefer Asian- and American-style bread. Luckily, they do sell the latter at the supermarkets. I miss the Japanese-style bread so much. Tip: Never tell any European (esp French and German ones) this to their face - they are fiercely proud of their bread. You can insult German beer and get away with it among the younger generation, but never say anything even slightly negative about their bread!

​this was posted four years ago, but as a german my response is still kao_horror.pngkao_bikkuri.pngkao_exclaim.png

My tip for people who share your oppinion: try fresh "Laugenbrötchen" from a bakery in the south-west of germany and they will be fluffy, sweet and just delicious. They have spread all over germany and are even available at supermarkets etc.but these are kao_no.png NO good. They need to be fresh swabian Laugenbrötchen from a good bakery.

2
8 months ago
Getting the posts


Page: 4 of 5



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana