和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - (Minor bug) Missing replies for comments?

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs



avatar
飴細工
Level: 1077

I made a similar thread about missing word notes recently, but I noticed the replies for the most popular Question Corner comment on my profile have suddenly disappeared. I had around two replies and liked to reread them from time to time, but they vanished recently. I doubt the users manually deleted their comments months after publishing them. Is there no way of knowing what happened to the messages? (I suppose it could be a server-related storage issue...)

1
2 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

No storage issues - I don't delete user content because of space, ever. Users can delete their own stuff, of course.

If you'd like to point me towards your specific sentence, I can see if there are any hints floating around on this end.

1
2 years ago
avatar
飴細工
Level: 1077

No storage issues - I don't delete user content because of space, ever. Users can delete their own stuff, of course.

If you'd like to point me towards your specific sentence, I can see if there are any hints floating around on this end.


I don't remember enough of the specifics of the comments to replicate them word-for-word, but I do know one of the user's comments was written in Japanese and talked about how their sensei went to Japan and brought back candies from a conbini. (This was in response to my "コンビニの食品です" Question Corner answer.)

0
2 years ago
avatar
飴細工
Level: 1077

Edit: I figured out what's happening, and the comments have not been deleted. The comments are just invisible on my profile page. If I view my comment on the "My Writing" tab, the answers are still there.

0
2 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Do you mind DMing me some screenshots? I'm sure I can get it fixed.

0
2 years ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana