和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Kao-coin Drawing Contest for October, 2021!!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 6 of 8



avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Posting on behalf of @はちみつ 🍯

14
5 years ago
avatar
Karlla
Level: 910

Oh No! Baby Kao-chan cracked before she could hatch. Rip (;_;)

3
5 years ago
avatar
wc70jhfi26yb5x0k2euo4iaqr.pngwn7xsjw75dgm5n8r4hhujwh27.png

えだまめとたまご食べたい! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

I was enjoy making these, hope you guys like it! Have a nice day (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

21
5 years ago
avatar
non0230
Level: 364

心臓(しんぞう)

0md7gxdgt4oxa0fcejnmdeeub.png
9
5 years ago
avatar
カメリア(椿)
Level: 1133

This is PART 5 of the Cam's Kao Revamps

Drawing Of A: だるまおとし

0zin0wnwauhp6o6gfozqfxzin.png
14
5 years ago
avatar
もも_
Level: 51
ncg3vqc03bj3iqsqkkdyt4k2u.jpg
Kao-chan!!! On Ice

と言いました。

13
5 years ago
avatar

❤️w❤️

y7fzeeyai0rs08oxhz0cs5ryq.png


6
5 years ago
avatar

熊:

r0uu2m87gvcuvtxt06gqc2waz.png

魔法少女:

5224sudhfkhj330cxkttqm3an.png

宇宙飛行士:

xq7fv880cxmncyn5y4zmugrzm.png

吸血鬼:

0bn4qb57ho83mm0phyu6zop42.png

and finally... whatever this is:

w7eexdksxpqkvi0xaevctashq.png
26
5 years ago
avatar
Karlla
Level: 910

Okay, I believe this is gonna be my last pic. はえとりぐも

jb35kg7pb5nuwobin2yejrmdk.png
17
5 years ago
avatar
ゆりちょん
Level: 79

Imposter Kao-chan

skrrmt0getifmvdezmp3rz7ua.png
12
5 years ago
avatar

Just an update (will change the original post), if you prefer non-digital artwork, and would like to draw/paint something and snap a picture of it, go for it!

7ewk52vafxmdp2sqn86witj2c.png

here's a kao chan miata. not too great, might post more for the contest but who knows

edit: how did this blow up so much?

4
5 years ago
avatar
魔夜
Level: 96
hb6aonuqv4tbz7dkhko455a5o.png

hello~

20
5 years ago
avatar
ca3iomo73pbw8dkv25cedwspf.jpg

Hi! First time showing a drawing of mine on the internet! I drew 2 things I love, cherry blossoms and Mount Fuji!

19
5 years ago
avatar
hb6aonuqv4tbz7dkhko455a5o.png

hello~

こんいちは

7
5 years ago
avatar
はく89
Level: 78

かおちゃんのジグソーパズル!

Lately I've been into jigsaw puzzles so I came up with this! I had other ideas for the contest but I don't think I'll get to them in time >_>

k3hbtrsund5ar46o040zswxe5.png
17
5 years ago
avatar
non0230
Level: 364

天皇(てんのう)

fgwjazv5ziguxodijtuqnhvkn.png
10
5 years ago
avatar
もちねこ
Level: 545

こんにちはみんなさん。

It's my first time to join here and I'm so happy. 😄😁🤗

PART 1

Kao-chan as a Cherry tree in the flower field.🌸💗

bq7c3wm7mx4k8wir4wvukvzp8.png
17
5 years ago
avatar
もちねこ
Level: 545

PART 2

はちみつとはち🍯🐝

fmqe366nim4o8mzuu2hwzmqk4.png

どもありがとうございますみんあさん for liking my art, and it's my first time to draw in digital, I usually draw and paint in traditional style.🍋🍓😁😄

14
5 years ago
avatar
abekie
Level: 35

Ramen Kao-chan. いただきます!!!

vub7z7i4w6waxc0ovzzdwg2mb.png
18
5 years ago
avatar
non0230
Level: 364

内親王(ないしんのう)

oq7paz6rt06yqzyxjkayuaha7.png
7
5 years ago
Getting the posts


Page: 6 of 8



Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana