和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Hi I'm new

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese



avatar
UhhIDK
Level: 7

Any tips for beginners? I'm trying to learn japanese, I already know some things cuz i like watching anime.

2
1 day ago
avatar
MangoBoba
Level: 3

Try doing as much Emerson in the language as possible like listening to Japanese music, podcasts, talk shows and try watching anime’s without subtitles.

2
22 hours ago
avatar
P1ng23n5
Level: 261

First dominate Hiragana and Katakana, and then some basic Kanji

3
9 hours ago
Getting the posts




Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana