和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Tips on Japanese

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese



avatar
maiaonline
Level: 7

I started learning Japanese a short while ago (30 days). Any tips?

1
2 days ago
avatar
かいほ
Level: 50

I think overexposure helps a lot, listening to songs, trying to read the Hiraganas and Katakanas, associating it to a mnemonic, also using Anki (Kaishi) while you study with Renshuu has helped me read a little more. Its a slow process but for me im enjoying it a lot, keep studying :)




7
2 days ago
avatar
maiaonline
Level: 7

Thanks for the tip! I'm also loving studying Japanese and Japanese culture!

3
2 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana