和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Detect the imposter kanji questions have bias in wrong answers

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar
Calbearchemist
Level: 495

I really like the detect the imposter kanji questions as a way to test mastery now that I've gone through all the jouyou kanji. However, I noticed that the "imposter" kanji seem to always have an onyomi from the beginning of 五十音順 , so that you always see "imposter" kanji with onyomi like アン or イ. This limits the utility of these types of questions since you start to recognize all the typical imposters after doing this question type for a week or so.

I've attached a couple examples. Note it doesn't happen 100% of the time but enough that it's noticeable.

b2ad3a7bdd7d4b104df8478f.png64377d1ac32c7e872daf71e6.png4d2fc00b02796ea84e00675a.png
0
15 hours ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana