Besides from animes or games, another cool media to understand more of the real life japanese and the daily life in Japan is TV Series. Since they aren't very popular outside from Japan, especially the shows released in the 90s and 2000s, you barely found content about them in the internet, but is worth to search if you like to try something new and the japanese style of insane/non sense comedy with a good drama.
For now, I can recommend the show Tiger and Dragon. Is interesting, involving the culture of Rakugo.
Well, if you know any show, you can write here for everyone.
Vivant is rly good, and season 2 has been great so far too. 信長協奏曲 is a fun historical comedy, and there’s also a movie that continues/finishes the story. 地面師たち is a good crime drama. 1リットルの涙 is a really good tearjerker. ドラゴン桜 and 陸王 are good too, but more like feel good drama ig.
Vivant is rly good, and season 2 has been great so far too. 信長協奏曲 is a fun historical comedy, and there’s also a movie that continues/finishes the story. 地面師たち is a good crime drama. 1リットルの涙 is a really good tearjerker. ドラゴン桜 and 陸王 are good too, but more like feel good drama ig.
Thank you for replying. Maybe I've been a little hasty saying they're not too popular, but in fact is a good content.
Your recommendations are good too, I was already planning to see 陸王. These days I have been watching 木更津キャッツアイ too.