和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - 1 grammar question per term instead of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar
elbatrofmoc
Level: 639

I am reposting my problem here because I reported it by clicking the question mark sign and got a follow up question but no solution yet (so I thought that maybe someone had similar issue and might know the fix).

I'm doing one of my grammar schedules and I only get 1 question per expression even though I have "Show multiple questions for each grammar expression in a single quiz" checked. Why is it so? Thank you

This seems to happen for all expressions, both new and old, in all grammar schedules. This changed only recently (previously I got 3 questions per reviewed term).

Thanks!

1
6 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

I've been working with this user via email, and I believe I have it fixed!

1
2 days ago
avatar
elbatrofmoc
Level: 639

It's working. Thank you!

0
2 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana