和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Holiday Visual Bug

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar
おきび
Level: 499

I just noticed that the regular activity heatmap doesn't show the rest symbol on the days that were holidays, whereas the schedule-based heatmap (I forget exactly what it's called) does show it. Not a big deal at all, of course, but I'm guessing it's not typical.

1
6 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

I do see them showing up on both versions of mine. Do you mind sharing some screenshots of what you see for both versions of your heatmap? That'll help me in seeing what's going on.

0
1 day ago
avatar
おきび
Level: 499
e124834fd3b8c356dc1d84ed.png
0
1 day ago
avatar
おきび
Level: 499

Sorry for the double post, couldn't figure out how to put two pictures in one message kao_drool.png

f84069f9991cdd2c54ad1212.png
0
1 day ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana