I feel like I've tried to report this before but...
反対/はんたい for example is marked as (Noun/な-adjective) but it's also a suru verb. Jisho says "Noun, Suru verb, Intransitive verb, Noun which may take the genitive case particle 'no', Na-adjective (keiyodoshi)". Since the data is from the same source, the data is probably there, but maybe only up to two parts of speech are shown. I'd like more parts of speech to be shown.
Yeah, I've also noticed that. I've always assumed it was some sort of (legacy) structural limitation. Something that Michael *could* change, but it'd be too much work.
ギョルギ九十三 is right. It's on the stack of "things I regret doing when I was 22 and first making renshuu". Fixable, but a somewhat huge change due to having to either redo database elements and all the models that sit on top of that (22-year-old me was not ...let's say the smartest when it came to organization). The db itself could be fixed relatively easily, but the interaction with it would be tricky. Additionally, with jmdict, some of those parts of speech are "global" in the sense that they are tied to the word, while others are affixed to specific definitions, and renshuu (when it can) tries to preserve that inside of the text of the definition, but does not have the setup to apply them as part-of-speech tags to the individual meanings. (the definition system is painfully naive in how it was set up, but I can only blame someone who is 20-some-odd years in the past. )