掲示板 Forums - Tiny renshuu appreciation post
Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion Getting the posts
Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion
I don't have much to say other than thank you for developing this tool and community.
Every other week I find a new feature or a community note where I'm like "this is exactly what I needed". I've been studying for about 3 years and I wouldn't be where I am without renshuu.
I just needed to throw up a thank you somewhere.
Appreciate you!
I was thinking about writing a similar post to yours recently too.
I have only been using the app for about 3 months but I have already learned so much and owe a big thanks to the creators of renshuu and all of the hard work that they have put into creating this app!
Before I downloaded renshuu, I was using duolingo which really did not teach me very much at all and I feel like I have learnt more in my 3 months on renshuu than my 2 years on duolingo 😂
I also absolutely love the kao garden feature and all of the games are really fun too and help to improve my memorisation of words in something other than just lessons. The lessons themselves are pretty helpful too! Instead of like duolingo where it takes ages to move onto the next level and after that you never see the words you learnt again, renshuu helps you to learn the new words as well as revise the old ones, which I really think has helped me remember a lot more terms!
And let us not forget about kao. I think that kao is so, so cute and leveling up my kao really motivates me to keep on going with my Japanese!
Ik that this may not reach the creators of renshuu but I just wanted to say thank you so, so much! 
I don't think Michael understands the extent of what he is doing here. I honestly would not be surprised if someday the Japanese government gave him a Medal of Honor or something similar, especially if Renshuu keeps growing. No joke, he is possibly on his way to become the single person responsible for the highest number of Japanese learners' successes in history.
I agree! Even if my Japanese learning is very inconsistent, I really like using Renshuu
I'm not sure about that.... we're just happy that we can run renshuu with business values that we like, can support our families, and tie several interests (programming, Japanese, teaching, etc.) together.
Anything beyond that is icing on the cake!
I agree with everyone that renshuu has made a difference in this group of learners' lives.
At one point, I was using duolingo and was on the verge of quitting Japanese forever due to how agressive the app was and it taught me nothing. That was when I found renshuu and resumed learning with the activities and highly detailed lessons that I don't think I would find anywhere else even with paid subscriptions.
I wouldn't call the massive benefits at least thousands of learners got icing on cake. It is a massive (i don't know if massive is even good enough to describe it) difference made in several lives and Japanese learning paths that might otherwise not be possible without renshuu or the person who invented it.
So a massive thank you and shout out to @マイコー for the creation of renshuu.org!

(also, these kao mojis are awesome)