和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Which level does your story finish??

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese



avatar
Jaydai
Level: 9

kao_cry.pngkao_don.png when does it actually finish

0
25 days ago
avatar

Are you asking about the Kao Manga? It (currently) has 59 pages, and you unlock a page every 3 levels :)

6
25 days ago
avatar
Perpetual
Level: 4

It currently has 59 pages and you unlock a page every 3 levels

1
24 days ago
avatar
ピンクライチ
Level: 184

So, because 59×3=177, I'm guessing once you get up to level 177, the kao manga finishes kao_satisfied.png

6
24 days ago
avatar
ピンクライチ
Level: 184

Wait guys I'm passed level 177 now and my kao manga hasn't finished yet... kao_dejected.png

I have 3 pages left to unlock, so maybe my calculations here were wrong? I will update this post once I have unlocked all the pages as to what level it actually finishes.

6
5 days ago
avatar
DrGrogs
Level: 182

I'm level 177 and I have 57 of 59 pages. I just got the most recent page at 177, so I should get the last page at level 183. It's supposed to be every 3 pages, but I know that at least once I didn't get a page when I was expecting to.

5
4 days ago
avatar
Chirushii
Level: 186

I just hit level 183 and unlocked page 59 of the manga. However, I wouldn't say it's finished. Seems to be a cliffhanger. Anyone know when more pages will be released, if any?

6
4 days ago
avatar
ホノレ
Level: 409

As far as i'm aware, more pages are in process. However, since there are also other things that simply have more priority, there's no definite date set for their release.

I bet a lot of people will party at the sight of new pages once the time arrives, as some of us had gotten to the last page years agoneko_laugh.png

6
4 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana