和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Adventure mode least studied days overlapping with new holiday breaks

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar
Brainstorm2341
Level: 406

Greetings,

I noticed today that my least studied days are Friday and Saturday for adventure mode Kao-chan. The thing is, I have Saturday and Sunday set as holiday/ break days for my schedules. Unsure if intentional, but shouldn't break days be excluded from least studied days for adventure mode?

0
21 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

I'll be honest - this completely slipped by me. I'll add this code in, but it might not switch you back over immediately, as the "least studied days" are not calculated every day.

1
17 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana