和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Kao garden plants are layering on top of each other

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar
Jules.33
Level: 37

Minor bug in the Kao garden. When I open my garden to swap out plants, old plant arrangements are loading layered on top of each other.

0d16e147cfaf8d00586c3dd7.png


0
24 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

A few questions:

1. Do you have the experimental kao garden stuff loaded? If so, does the issue persist even if you turn it off?

2. Can you clarify what you mean by "old"? Are you referring to the plants from a previous patch appearing, even after you close the window? Is it holding onto plants even if you try moving them? What/Where specifically are the "old" plants coming from?

1
23 days ago
avatar
Jules.33
Level: 37

By “old” I mean that a previous patch arrangement was showing up under the current arrangement. So as you can see in the picture multiple plants were occupying the same space in the patch.

I have the Kao garden improvement toggled on in experimental settings. I do not have chaos mode turned on.

I can’t tell you if toggling the experimental setting off would have fixed it, because I already manually removed each of the plants. And another strange thing happened. When I filled the patch back up with new plants I had to do it a few times, because some of the plants were not showing up in the garden after they were added and saved. For example, I would fill up a row with three pumpkins and save it, but then only one would show up in the garden, so I would have to go back and add them in again. But I eventually I got them all to save and display properly.





0
22 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Thanks again. I'd love to get a video of the whole thing - I get the feeling that there is something specific that you are doing that is causing the bug to appear, perhaps something that no one else is doing (otherwise reports would be popping up from others). A video should help clarify this. You can send it directly to michael@renshuu.org if you'd like!

1
17 days ago
avatar
Jules.33
Level: 37

There is nothing to show on video. All I did was select the garden patch to change the plants in the patch. As you can see in the picture, when it opened, it had multiple plants laying on top of each other. I subsequently removed each of the plants individually to empty the patch. Then I added back the ones that I wanted to be there. I’m assuming it happened because I have multiple gardens saved, and it was layering saved gardens on top of each other. There’s nothing to show on video, because I didn’t do anything other than select the garden patch. Since I fixed it myself manually before sending you the bug report, there’s nothing else to see or fix currently. I just wanted to let you know that it happened, because it appeared to be a bug.

0
15 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana