和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - [Fixed/I was wrong] Gacha machine exploit

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu



avatar
skysphr
Level: 54

Closing the app after tapping the machine and reopening later renders the same screen but the machine is untapped, giving you another free kao coin. Possibly repeatable to infinity (haven't tried as I don't want to ruin my fairly earned coin statistics).

0
3 months ago
avatar

My understanding is that the coin has already been chosen when the gatcha machine first appears. The tap to reveal is just a fun bit of animation.

2
3 months ago
avatar
skysphr
Level: 54

You are correct, I've just tried and it's indeed the same coin that gets shown. Sorry for raising a nonexistent problem.

1
3 months ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana