和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Question-making help for Question Corner

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Page: 3 of 3



avatar
ばびり
Level: 125

パイナップル・ピザが好きな人に、何と言いますか。

3
1 year ago
avatar

パイナップル・ピザが好きな人に、何と言いますか。

The correct way to write "pineapple pizza" is パイナップルピザ, but besides that it looks good to me :)

2
1 year ago
avatar

「一番尊敬している人は誰ですか。(いちばん そんけい している ひと は だれ です か。)」Who do you look up to the most?

I wanna verify if this is correct grammar?

0
1 year ago
avatar

「一番尊敬している人は誰ですか。(いちばん そんけい している ひと は だれ です か。)」Who do you look up to the most?

I wanna verify if this is correct grammar?

Yes, nothing wrong with it :)

1
1 year ago
avatar
ピントくん
Level: 33

「最近、クリアしたゲームはなんですか?」(What's the last video game you've completed?)

どう思いますか?

1
12 months ago
avatar
ワィワェク
Level: 343

毎日ランシュウにどれくらいの時間を使用していますか ? . Is this correct grammar for question ?

0
11 months ago
avatar

毎日ランシュウにどれくらいの時間を使用していますか ? . Is this correct grammar for question ?

ランシュウ -> I believe it's レンシュウ
時間を使用していますか -> You don't use time like a 'tool'. It will be 使っています。
=> 毎日、レンシュウにどれくらいの時間を使っていますか ?

1
11 months ago
avatar
Flo ・フロ
Level: 299

夢が一番変は何ですか?
is this a proper usage of ichiban? or is it clunky?

0
10 months ago
avatar

Flo ・フロ (12月22日, 17:12)

夢が一番変は何ですか?
is this a proper usage of ichiban? or is it clunky?

I'd probably do something like 何が一番変な夢ですか? or 一番変な夢は何ですか? (probably this one).

Your word order is wrong. I'm not good at explaining grammar rules though :(


Edit: Alright, let me try to explain it: 夢が cannot function as the subject here. It's a bit like it's just detached without a valid predicate. 変は has very limited use cases and this isn't one of them. You pretty much need this structure 一番変な夢.


2
10 months ago
avatar

Flo ・フロ (12月22日, 20:42)

夢が一番変は何ですか?
is this a proper usage of ichiban? or is it clunky?

It kind of feels like 'Dream is the most strange, what is it?" 😅
一番変な夢は何ですか? is the best as @ギョルギ九十三 suggested.
The reason is 変 is a な-adjective and need な when modifying nouns. And you can't use が and は in the same sentence when they are both modifying only one noun. Like : 彼が学生はです => It's because both are competing to mark the same thing. But you can use は + が in the same sentence.

1
10 months ago
avatar
Wantamonkol
Level: 379

日本の曲を聴くことがありますか?どのアーティストですか?

Is the grammar good on this question?

0
8 months ago
avatar

I would probably say :
日本の音楽を聴くことがありますか?どんなアーテイストを聴きますか?
But your seems fine to me.

1
8 months ago
avatar
かわいい熊
Level: 30

I don't have renshuu pro yet so I am currently saving...

0
7 months ago
avatar
Robinsparrow1
Level: 425

I would like to submit this to the question corner, if it has not been asked already. Can someone please check to make sure it looks ok?

にほんのみならずなにごをはなしますか

Besides Japanese, what languages do you speak?

2
7 months ago
avatar

I'd like to submit the following question if it hasn't been already asked:

日本語で一番発音しにくい単語は何だと思いますか。

English: What do you think is the most difficult word to pronounce in Japanese?

Any suggestions on improving the question are welcome. Thanks in advance. kao_yoroshiku.png

2
1 month ago
Getting the posts


Page: 3 of 3



Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana