和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Leveling up popups, while Adventure mode is off

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar
rnavega
Level: 9

Hi. Each time I open Renshuu, I get this pop-up telling me that I've leveled up, even though my Adventure mode is turned off.

is there a way to permanently disable these leveling up popups?

Thank you for your time.

a74b95e1e218bacf9e8ddee7.jpg
0
1 year ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

That definitely should not be happening! Do you mind letting me know if it is still popping up for you?

0
1 year ago
avatar
rnavega
Level: 9
マイコー は 12月16日, 22:46に

That definitely should not be happening! Do you mind letting me know if it is still popping up for you?

Hi, I love your app and platform.

Yes, it consistently happens every time I open it. The app version is 1.1.20241201, if you need any other info, I'm here.

0
1 year ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Thanks. Please try now :)

0
1 year ago
avatar
rnavega
Level: 9

Ok.

I tried it a few seconds ago and it's gone. Thanks a lot!

0
1 year ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana