和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - 2024 Kao-coin drawing contest! (ends October 31st)

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 9 of 30



avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

Here is the next one!

(ブドウ)

29
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

Aaaand... The next one! -物干し竿-


17
2 years ago
avatar
さみBabyPooh26
Level: 119

Mid artwork

3
2 years ago
avatar
さみBabyPooh26
Level: 119

Finished artwork

21
2 years ago
avatar
林云可
Level: 100
Jinbezame and Kao-chan

Here's my first Kao-coin! Kao-chan with a whale shark (じんべえざめ) friend! There are multiple spellings in Hiragana and Katakana for じんべえざめ in the renshuu dictionary - I went with the first one but can change it in the image if there's a preferred spelling.

Progress photos:

35
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

Maaan, there are so much cool ideas and pictures!

11
2 years ago
avatar
yulasha
Level: 11

not a fan of spooky season so instead I made a winter one ^_^
result :


progress :


37
2 years ago
avatar
Goldenfurpro
Level: 92

This one is called セーター天気 (セーターてんき) Sweater Weather

Work in progress sketches:

22
2 years ago
avatar
ilikespiders9
Level: 54

this is the work in progress-- it's a "painting" (kind of) so it's hard to show since there's no lines but i hope this helps

I wanna call it かお-ちゃんの喫茶店 (Kao-chan's coffee shop) because it's supposed to be a kind of lounge/coffee place where they're watering the flowers :)

31
2 years ago
avatar
TansuiNingyo
Level: 488

this is the work in progress-- it's a "painting" (kind of) so it's hard to show since there's no lines but i hope this helps

I wanna call it かお-ちゃんの喫茶店 (Kao-chan's coffee shop) because it's supposed to be a kind of lounge/coffee place where they're watering the flow ers :)

OMG! This is sooo cute!!! The elephant can!!!

15
2 years ago
avatar
あたら
Level: 175

Nr. 1: This one I call "もふもふ" (fluffy):


Sketch:


Mid-Progress:


Other Proof:

26
2 years ago
avatar
あたら
Level: 175

Nr. 2: I'd name this one "エミュー" (Emu):


Draft:


Mid-Progress:


Other Proof:

26
2 years ago
avatar
あたら
Level: 175

not a fan of spooky season so instead I made a winter one ^_^
result :


progress :


It's so cute! How do you name it?
16
2 years ago
avatar

I humanised Kao ^^ with the real lil guy on their head! Don’t knew the gender of the lil one so I went female.. cause idk.


Kao in the human world:


32
2 years ago
avatar
あたら
Level: 175
Did I do it right... :'D

I think you need to include how you want to name it (Japanese or English).


9
2 years ago
avatar
yulasha
Level: 11
あたら は 10月7日, 7:24に
yulasha は 10月7日, 8:23に

not a fan of spooky season so instead I made a winter one ^_^
result :


progress :


It's so cute!
How do you name it?

it's called "冬の風が強い" (windy winter)^^

10
2 years ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1485

"わかどり"

23
2 years ago
avatar
3kr
Level: 16
Half complete drawing
Finished drawing

this one is for Halloween and can be called "Kao in a pumpkin"

16
2 years ago
avatar
DarnitDippy
Level: 745

Untitled Kao Coin

Work in progress image:

Final Image:

Name: Goose, がちょう

15
2 years ago
avatar
リリアナ🌸
Level: 36

Work in progress drawing

5
2 years ago
Getting the posts


Page: 9 of 30



Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana