和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - 2024 Kao-coin drawing contest! (ends October 31st)

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 5 of 30



avatar
Ultraman66
Level: 200

Autobots, roll out!!



64
2 years ago
avatar

submission: 猫又 (ねこまた/two tailed cat yokai)

Wip:

44
2 years ago
avatar
Kitkat674
Level: 22
5
2 years ago
avatar
Kitkat674
Level: 22
6
2 years ago
avatar
Kitkat674
Level: 22
27
2 years ago
avatar
Ink_
Level: 694

Here's my entry (sorry if this idea was done before):

からだ


71
2 years ago
avatar
Goldenfurpro
Level: 92

I love drawing cute things so I'll be making a few of these! I love seeing what everyone else has made so far!

My first submission is simply スパゲティ Spaghetti

Work in progress sketches:

27
2 years ago
avatar
Goldenfurpro
Level: 92

This one is called 誕生日のケーキ (たんじょうびのケーキ)Birthday Cake

Work in progress sketches:

26
2 years ago
avatar
Goldenfurpro
Level: 92

And my last one for the night: 魔法少女 (まほうしょうじょ)Magical Girl.

Work in progress sketches:

22
2 years ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1485

The sketch..

and the full coin! I made it half in honor of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga which just ended recently, half because I remembered Sukuna in this pose and thought it'd be funny. "怒り/いかり" for the title

17
2 years ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1485

the rough sketch..

this picture doesn't do it justice but colored in my sketchbook and finally..

Digitally colored coin! Based off of the Labyrinth movie from 1986. I like my sketchbook version better but since getting a good picture was hopeless I just colored it digitally.

"迷宮/めいきゅう"

22
2 years ago
avatar

-------------------

Finaly, here is my Kao-coin!

Name: ドラカオ/ドラえもん

is it okay?

25
2 years ago
avatar
Fustigate
Level: 622

わになし

12
2 years ago
avatar

I hope my picture is good

8
2 years ago
avatar

Is it good?

16
2 years ago
avatar
Akari(Aka)
Level: 35
Progress picture
9
2 years ago
avatar
Akari(Aka)
Level: 35
Official drawing
20
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 993

お酒


30
2 years ago
avatar
baicai
Level: 49

Dango/Dessert/Sweet/Delicious

24
2 years ago
avatar
みどりこ
Level: 177

Hi! Here is mine! 😊 The word is: こもれび

16
2 years ago
Getting the posts


Page: 5 of 30



Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana