和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Ado fans

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion



avatar

All my fellow Ado fans, what was the first song of hers that you heard? What's your current favorite? Have you been to any of her concerts?

The first song I heard was うっせえわ, as soon as she blew up in Japan

My current favorite is ルル, but i love nearly all her songs (some that I don't care for are 夜のピエロ、Motherland, and Osmanthus :/)

I haven't been to any of her concerts, but I plan to as soon as she has a tour with a venue anywhere near me.

Also, if you haven't, check out her covers on YouTube! She's been singing vocaloid and niconico covers since she was 14, so there are a lot of hidden gems there

1
2 years ago
avatar
chelovek
Level: 18

I can't say that I'm a huge fan of Ado, but I respect her majesty. And yes, うっせえわ is her most popular and currently my favorite song from this singer. But I can also say that her cover of the song ラブカ?was great.

1
2 years ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

The First Song I heard from her was "Show", but my favourite is....

Litterly everything!


2
2 years ago
avatar
黒田kuroda
Level: 12

I love every Ado song, except for the slow-ish calm ones...

0
1 year ago
avatar
黒田kuroda
Level: 12

I'M GOING TO ADO'S CONCERT YYEAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

0
1 year ago
Getting the posts




Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana