和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Kanji shiritori bug

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs



avatar
アルゼン
Level: 1805

Sometimes it doesn't allow me to enter the word...


Can be played after:

問題意識
問題用紙
問題解決


1
2 years ago
avatar

To clarify, there are no four-character words starting with 題, but there are four-character words that start with 問題. This appears to be the game in question.

I’m surprised I’ve never encountered this. I wonder if it is a recent regression.

2
2 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

When doing look-aheads, renshuu only checks single-character overlaps. Those are actually the only "real" plays that can be made in shiritori - the double characters are added as a bonus.

1
2 years ago
avatar
アルゼン
Level: 1805

Oh, I understand now, thank you.

0
2 years ago
avatar

I think the error message could be reworded to be a little more precise. Something like “Sorry, but there are no words starting with 題 that can be played off this.”

1
2 years ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana