Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Warrior cats

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Hiii I was just wondering if anybody else here likes warrior cats? I do, I'm obsessed If you do like the series, could you tell me your favorite warrior cat? Thanks!

18 days ago
Report Content
てつあ
Level: 42

I haven’t read them yet but I do want to. I found the entire first series in multiple pocket bunkos.

18 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Level: 40

I started reading the first book of the original series but I'm too lazy and preoccupied to finish it XD I'm loving it so far though! Bluestar is my fav in the game Cattails (I play on Steam) I named my cat after her!

17 days ago
Report Content
I started reading the first book of the original series but I'm too lazy and preoccupied to finish it XD I'm loving it so far though! Bluestar is my fav
in the game Cattails (I play on Steam) I named my cat after her!

awesome! That book is really good!

17 days ago
Report Content
Level: 344

I've managed to reach the first books in "The Broken Code" series after sporadically reading the series for over a decade. My memories of the actual plot points aren't great because I am on yet another hiatus from reading. (I was too busy to read fiction novels for a while, but I think I can free up enough time to read them again.) My favorite character is Alderheart.

1 day ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana