Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Buttons under Schedules are invisible

Top > renshuu.org > iOS renshuu

くん
Level: 142

I can still click the area where "Study" should be, but the buttons themselves are invisible right now.

I reopened the app a few times in case it would fix it but it still persists

thank you

1 month ago
Report Content
くん
Level: 142

funny, immediately after posting I can see them again ?

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 265

Sometimes, it's just a "fluke" of a bug that appears, then disappears again.

If it keeps popping up, though, do let me know!

1 month ago
Report Content
KohLi (コーリ)
Level: 648

I have the same problem which normally fixes itself by refreshing the view.

14 days ago
Report Content
マイコー

Does it consistently happen for you at a certain point each time (for example, opening the app, returning from a quiz, etc.)?

13 days ago
Report Content
KohLi (コーリ)

No, very randomly. Can’t really pinpoint when

13 days ago
Report Content
KohLi (コーリ)

It happened now (even in beta testing mode). I did not fully close the app yesterday, and when I started today it was like this:

But when moving back from adding this comment to the start screen, the buttons are back again. Looks like some sort of caching

12 days ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks for the follow-up. If you happen to figure out a consistent set of steps to reproduce it, definitely let me know!

6 days ago
Report Content
KohLi (コーリ)

I get a feeling that the app does not like the “sleep” mode from iOS. In sleep mode you can ignore the limit on an app for a certain amount of time after your official sleep moment (as setup in settings) has been reached. When I extend my permission to open renshuu (just a few minutes ago), the buttons are missing. This happened when Renshuu was running in the background when entering the sleep mode.

example from WhatsApp, same applies to renshuu. I think I need to fully restart the app again to retrieve the buttons.

5 days ago
Report Content
KohLi (コーリ)

Correction: entering my previous comment and then returning to the homepage/dashboard was enough to let the buttons show again

5 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > iOS renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana