和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Interested in working with a renshuu API?

Top > renshuu.org > Developer corner

Page: 14 of 14



avatar
紫紺
Level: 838
マイコー (09月9日, 5:23)

Do you mind seeing if it looks any better to you now?

​Sorry for the false positive, my N4 grammar is still stuck at 99%. I made a mistake and looked at the N4 sentence stats which are at 100%.

0
1 day ago
avatar
アンドル卿
Level: 109
マイコー (10月8日, 6:05)

Thanks for the request. Let me see if I can clarify something - you are actually looking to both add private sentences to the system, and then also add them into a list or schedule?

​

Hi マイコー, thanks for the reply, I'm requesting mainly the first part, that is adding existing sentences (the ones I already find via /v1/reibun/search) to a list or schedule by ID, like pressing + in the sentence lookup but in bulk, that alone would cover most of what I need!

0
22 hours ago
Getting the posts


Page: 14 of 14



Top > renshuu.org > Developer corner


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana