和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - What did you learn today?

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Page: 7 of 7



avatar
Kumari Veerasamy
Level: 100

I learnt the different uses of suru (or shimasu).

1) To do something (noun + します)

テニスをします(I play tennis)


2) To sense something (sense + が + します)

におにがします (I smell something)

こえがします(I hear a voice)


3) To choose something (noun + に + します)

コーヒーにします (I will have coffee)

これにします(I will have this.)


4) To make an effort (Verb + ようにします)

まいにちよむようにします(I will try to read every day)


5) To decide something (verb + ことにしました)

日本語をべんきょうすることにしました (I decided to learn Japanese)

3
12 days ago
avatar

Today I learned about 袂(たもと)​, literally arm-origin, the point where the sleeve attaches to, and can be removed from, a kimono. It is the basis of several words and phrases about the sorrow of parting. 袂を分かつ(たもとをわかつ)​ and 袂を連ねる(たもとをつらねる)​ are antonyms.

5
9 days ago
avatar
Chabaka
Level: 26

i learned that there is really a second kanji for to hear kiku, one that means listening attentivly...

0
1 day ago
avatar
Chabaka
Level: 26
Kumari Veerasamy (09月26日, 14:06)

I learnt the different uses of suru (or shimasu).

1) To do something (noun + します)

テニスをします(I play tennis)


2) To sense something (sense + が + します)

におにがします (I smell something)

こえがします(I hear a voice)


3) To choose something (noun + に + します)

コーヒーにします (I will have coffee)

これにします(I will have this.)


4) To make an effort (Verb + ようにします)

まいにちよむようにします(I will try to read every day)


5) To decide something (verb + ことにしました)

日本語をべんきょうすることにしました (I decided to learn Japanese)

​you forgot o suru for to wear or to have,

1
1 day ago
avatar
Kumari Veerasamy
Level: 100
Chabaka (10月7日, 5:26)
Kumari Veerasamy (09月26日, 14:06)

I learnt the different uses of suru (or shimasu).

1) To do something (noun + します)

テニスをします(I play tennis)


2) To sense something (sense + が + します)

におにがします (I smell something)

こえがします(I hear a voice)


3) To choose something (noun + に + します)

コーヒーにします (I will have coffee)

これにします(I will have this.)


4) To make an effort (Verb + ようにします)

まいにちよむようにします(I will try to read every day)


5) To decide something (verb + ことにしました)

日本語をべんきょうすることにしました (I decided to learn Japanese)

​you forgot o suru for to wear or to have,

​So sorry. This is what I learnt so far as a beginner. I believe the use of する is not exhaustive. Feel free to add on with examples so we can learn together. Thank you 😊.

1
17 hours ago
Getting the posts


Page: 7 of 7



Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana