Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao-eater movement, applications to join us:)

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 2 of 4

Aokii(3
Level: 40

I made her out of the glove, her name is Vicky and she's a fox

17 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

Ahhh there's a hair on her face

17 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

here better

17 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

Here's the other one

I didn't plan her at all I just started making her so she looks very strange (and she has a mask!)

17 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

^her with her mask pulled up^

17 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 120
Haiiiiiiiiiiii I would like to join y'alls group! Online name is Aokii❤, I would like to join cause I want to make cool kao dishes and it's funny, I would like to maybe be the group artist if that's a thing
(if not I'll be head/pre-head chef if not already taken... Or both XD) I've not had a kao dish but I'll DEFINITELY make kao icecream when I get the chance
I won't share any personal information so I'll just share hobbies and stuff: Draws a lot, Reads so-so a lot, Loves to karaoke, And I recently made two plushies one out of an old baby glove which didn't have a pair, and the other out of an old sock who's pair had a big gash in it. I'll take a pic rn rlly quick...

OMG CAN WE HAVE AOKII IN THE CUL- I M-MEAN CLUB! PLEASSSSSEEEEE! I love her/his energy! What are your pronouns? If you're comfortable with sharing, I don't want to upset anyone... or make that kind of mistake... Anyway BUT PLEAAAASEE かぜさま and めいさま!

17 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 120

here better

awwwww すごいかわいいよ! (*´∀`)*。・+(*´∀`)+・。*

17 days ago
Report Content

here better

WOOOOW!!!!! How Adorable!!!!

Is it a Rabbit doll?

17 days ago
Report Content
Haiiiiiiiiiiii I would like to join y'alls group! Online name is Aokii❤, I would like to join cause I want to make cool kao dishes and it's funny, I would like to maybe be the group artist if that's a thing
(if not I'll be head/pre-head chef if not already taken... Or both XD) I've not had a kao dish but I'll DEFINITELY make kao icecream when I get the chance
I won't share any personal information so I'll just share hobbies and stuff: Draws a lot, Reads so-so a lot, Loves to karaoke, And I recently made two plushies one out of an old baby glove which didn't have a pair, and the other out of an old sock who's pair had a big gash in it. I'll take a pic rn rlly quick...

its nice to meet youu!! I'm one of the main members, I'd love for you to join!! We already have a head chef but I think she runs a bakery and mostly sticks with that,so you may be able to join her up there, I'll ask:) also you always welcome to be a assistant chef as well, thank you for applying:)

14 days ago
Report Content

its nice to meet youu!! I'm one of the main members, I'd love for you to join!! We already have a head chef but I think she runs a bakery and mostly sticks with that,so you may be able to join her up there, I'll ask:) also you always welcome to be a assistant chef as well, thank you for applying:)

Ofc you cen be the assistant chef! (That is mostly the same hehe)

14 days ago
Report Content

yessss that would be so fun!

Welcome to KaoSweets Cafe!

Breakfast:

- Kao-pancakes

- Kao-cereal

- Kao-icecream

Lunch:

- Kao-sandwitch

- Kao-soup

- Kao-fruitsalad

Dinner:

- Kao-pasta

- Kao-kalechips

- Kao-noodles

Desert:

- Kao-macaroons

- Kao-cake

Drinks:

- Kao-lemonade

- Kao-hotcocoa

-Kao shake??

-Hot Kao (Hotdog)??

-kao cheese cake??

- Kao Fry??

- Kao bbq??

-Kao chips??

14 days ago
Report Content

yessss that would be so fun!

Breakfast:

- Kao-pancakes

- Kao-cereal

- Kao-icecream

Lunch:

- Kao-sandwitch

- Kao-soup

- Kao-fruitsalad

Dinner:

- Kao-pasta

- Kao-kalechips

- Kao-noodles

Desert:

- Kao-macaroons

- Kao-cake

Drinks:

- Kao-lemonade

- Kao-hotcocoa

-Kao shake??

-Hot Kao (Hotdog)??

-kao cheese cake??

- Kao Fry??

- Kao bbq??

-Kao chips??

oooh great ideas! Adding the new menu now...

14 days ago
Report Content

Breakfast:

- Kao-pancakes

- Kao-cereal

- Kao-icecream

Lunch:

- Kao-sandwitch

- Kao-soup

- Kao-fruitsalad

- Hot-kao (hotdog)

Dinner:

- Kao-pasta

- Kao-kalechips

- Kao-noodles

- Kao-bbq

Desert:

- Kao-macaroons

- Kao-cake

Drinks:

- Kao-lemonade

- Kao-hotcocoa

- Kao-shake

14 days ago
Report Content

oooh great ideas! Adding the new menu now...

Thank you.. Let's see....

-Kao kebab

-Kao Pizza

-Kao Burger

-Kao marshmallow

-Kao Tea

-Kao coffee

-Kao dumplings

-Kao fried egg

-Kao bread

-Kao french fries

-Kao donuts

-Kao sushi....................

13 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
hmmm what should I draw?... I will be bored tmr if I don't know what I should draw... Tysvm if y'all have any ideas, I might actually make a forum page for this XD and if I do, I'll be doing traditional art. I do love doing digital art, but I do it on our iPad and I do renshuu on a Fire tablet and idk how to send art to the tablet. it's easier to just take pictures of the traditional art!
8 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

And ooooooooo kao-bread and kao-sushi sounds sooooo gooooood rn (kao reading this be like:&

8 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

Kao looks like to mee

8 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA

8 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 244

Well I have some suggestions... but Idk what you want to draw

8 days ago
Report Content
かぜさん:)
Level: 49

kao-donut.

7 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 4

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana