和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Wait a minute...

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 216 of 574



avatar
アっくん
Level: 355


Don't know if this is helpful but when you see this tomorrow, it's explains は and です. Have a good day/night or whatever it is where you're at めいレイさん :)

7
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991
Surprisingly I can understand pretty much everything you guys are saying, except I'm probably mistaking the grammar so idk exactly kao_sorry.png

めいレイさん when you see this later I would recommend starting by learning some particles. は and を should be some good ones to start

I’m happy to hear thiskao_sparkle.png Ah yes! Particles are extremely important for sentence structure!! You should study themkao_yes.png And you should read a lot!

6
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

明日、私の先生と次のレッスンがあるよー やばいkao_sorry.png

6
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

That's awesome ロウ (Row)!kao_dance.png




卵パン 必ずできるよkao_yoroshiku.pngいい性格だから、ただ自然にして大丈夫だろう。頑張って!kao_drink.png

6
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

ありがとーkao_great.png

6
1 year ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1483

もう日本語上手になったみたいね。kao_drink.png 朝早から全部思い出しできなかったけど kao_shiawase.png

6
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

TheFallenHawkが戻った!kao_great.png

6
1 year ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1483

kao_drink.png

6
1 year ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1483

I'm watching Lord of the rings in Japanese kao_drink.png I've been waiting almost a year to kao_shiawase.png

6
1 year ago
avatar

So how do you like the dub? We gave up laughing on some of the dubs we tried to watch.

6
1 year ago
avatar
TheFallenHawk
Level: 1483

The dub is spectacular. Yes, I am kind of biased cos I'm a fan of Daisuke Namikawa (he does Frodo) but he really did well. Gollum isn't super, but Pipin and Gimli were almost perfect in my opinion kao_shiawase.png

8
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

みんな、do you pay attention to the pitch accent and intonation? kao_think.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

Not really.kao_don.png It's hard to find an app that has a good sound, so I can't practice accent so much. I think for practicing this a lot , you need a real-life teacher or an app with really good voice output kao_rocking.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

You ment learning japanese, right?kao_dead.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991
You ment learning japanese, right?kao_dead.png

Yeskao_yes.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991
Not really.kao_don.png It's hard to find an app that has a good sound, so I can't practice accent so much. I think for practicing this a lot , you need a real-life teacher or an app with really good voice output kao_rocking.png

I see! You can also practice it though shadowing. Like you watch a video and you repeat what they say and imitate their pronunciation kao_think.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

Yes, good idea!kao_shiawase.png We use this in French too!

7
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

We never do this in French! kao_shock.png The only thing we do is some exercises and writing stupid analysations and other texts that we will never ever need in our life, especially not in frenchkao_don.png I'm definetely not going to France to summarize a text for the french people.kao_fire.png

9
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

I can't even understand native french people. I taught myself much more japanese in 2 years, than school thought me french in 4 yearskao_shiawase.pngkao_shiawase.png I think I would be better writing texts in French though. I really want to improve french by myself but I rarely find timekao_dejected.png I will try to take half hour a day for french, instead of watching nonsense on YouTube!kao_guts.png I will continue studying my Anki 5k core deck and relearn the important grammar points. If I find more time on weekends, I will practice reading and listeningkao_sparkle.png I really hope it works out!! I will try today!

And I think schools should also teach the colloquial french.... we only learned some words but nothing else about it. But there is so much more like for example in colloquial french the "ne" in "ne pas" gets omitted but we never learn such things. It's also important to distinguish the grammar and conjugations in writing and in speech because there is also many differences, just like in japanese

7
1 year ago
avatar
Roman(ロマン)
Level: 229

I think I'm okay in writing French, but I'm struggling with accents.kao_dejected.png

7
1 year ago
Getting the posts


Page: 216 of 574



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana