和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Wait a minute...

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 214 of 574



avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

ここ!

あ、そうだね!kao_shiawase.png えっと、もう、日本語を本当に使う時には何を話すかわからないもんねkao_worry.png 今日、何かワクワクするつもり?

7
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

kao_shiawase.png まあ、もう夕方なんだけどね… でも今、日本語勉強してるのkao_punch.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

アイスくんはアメリカに住んでるんでしょ?今何時?

Did I use んでしょ correctly? kao_shock.png Or is it just ね?kao_think.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355
kao_shiawase.png まあ、もう夕方なんだけどね… でも今、日本語勉強してるのkao_punch.png

あーそうだね、もうドイツに住んでいるって言ったのww 僕には忘れちゃうのは上手kao_sorry.png ドイツに生まれた?:0 最近の日本語勉強、自分に面白いことは何?

7
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

アイスくんはアメリカに住んでるんでしょ?今何時?

Did I use んでしょ correctly? kao_shock.png Or is it just ね?kao_think.png

I don't remember seeing んでしょ before but grammatically it looks perfectly fine to me kao_punch.png The ん (or の) turns the sentence into a thing (or in this case a situation) and でしょ is asking to confirm everything to the left of it (in this case, that situation). Hopefully I got that all rightkao_sorry.png

はい!アメリカに住んでいるんだよ!ここは午後12:55、でも...起きたばかりkao_sleep.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
めいレイさん
Level: 105
eda764ac1e037200de28fb7e02281ab211f6d40531f260f8.jpg

I crocheted these plushies!

可愛✺⋆* (⸝⸝⸝´▽`⸝⸝⸝)⋆*✺

9
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991
kao_shiawase.png まあ、もう夕方なんだけどね… でも今、日本語勉強してるのkao_punch.png
あーそうだね、もうドイツに住んでいるって言ったのww 僕には忘れちゃうのは上手kao_sorry.png ドイツに生まれた?:0 最近の日本語勉強、自分に面白いことは何?

あ、忘れっぽいね!(=forgetful) そうだね、ドイツに生まれたkao_yes.png 日本語勉強で面白いことは… 全部だ!

7
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

アイスくんはアメリカに住んでるんでしょ?今何時?

Did I use んでしょ correctly? kao_shock.png Or is it just ね?kao_think.png
I don't remember seeing んでしょ before but grammatically it looks perfectly fine to me kao_punch.png The ん (or の) turns the sentence into a thing (or in this case a situation) and でしょ is asking to confirm everything to the left of it (in this case, that situation). Hopefully I got that all rightkao_sorry.pngはい!アメリカに住んでいるんだよ!ここは午後12:55、でも...起きたばかりkao_sleep.png

I think the の has a different function here but I’m not surekao_think.png そっか!今日何つもりなの?

7
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

「忘れっぽいね」ってに、はい!これ!:)ありがとうkao_yoroshiku.png でも、すげぇ~!卵パンの英語はめちゃくちゃ上手だね。アメリカ人みたい!kao_shock.png Oh oops haha, I'm terrible with particles and whatnot, so you might be right there!! xD 今日の予定は、仕事がないから多分うちでの一日kao_yoroshiku.png ゲームとか、掃除とか。わかんないww 僕はちょっとつまらない;w;

あと、めいレイさん おはよう!

6
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

問題ないkao_yoroshiku.png あっ、そうなの?Is my English that good?kao_shock.png 大丈夫!やっぱりparticlesってすごく難しいね!何の仕事をしてる?良い一日過ごしてね~ 退屈だったら、日本語でなんか読まない?

6
1 year ago
avatar
めいレイさん
Level: 105

Hmm i cant say im the best at forming sentences since i dont get how they work

ふうむえあたしあのそのわたしつくるぶんkao_don.png

Hmm i should probably separate those wordskao_think.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

うん、完璧だぞ!僕も日本語でそんなになるといいねkao_yoroshiku.png頑張るよ!ええ、particlesか...まあ、練習と必ずかつ(この場所を見て、もしかおちゃんが食べられたら、何かできる!xD ) 箱をパックするような仕事だ。オンライン買い物っていうかな?すーーごくつまらない仕事><!アニメションしたいよ。卵パンのしたい仕事がある? そっか!日本語で読むのは楽しそうだね。漫画を買ったんだけど、まだあまり読みません。日本からLegend of Zeldaという漫画kao_sparkles.png日本語がいっぱい、怖い!

4
1 year ago
avatar
めいレイさん
Level: 105

私 関東 云う その いい ニオケル つ ぶんkao_dejected.png

did i get that right?

7
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

Hmm i cant say im the best at forming sentences since i dont get how they work

ふうむえあたしあのそのわたしつくるぶんkao_don.pngHmm i should probably separate those wordskao_think.png

xDDD I had to use the Apple thing where you click on the word and it separates it and pulls up the Japanese-English dictionary to figure it out but dw dude I think I got itkao_punch.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
めいレイさん
Level: 105

Hmm i cant say im the best at forming sentences since i dont get how they work

ふうむえあたしあのそのわたしつくるぶんkao_don.pngHmm i should probably separate those wordskao_think.png
xDDD I had to use the Apple thing where you click on the word and it separates it and pulls up the Japanese-English dictionary to figure it out but dw dude I think I got itkao_punch.png

yaaa i had a feeling it would look a litttlleee weird( ꕹ )

9
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 991

Should I search some explanation videos on how to built sentences for you??

9
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

Nah man this is where the true learning begins--figuring out the legendary no-spaces めいレイさん sentences!kao_guts.png

6
1 year ago
avatar
めいレイさん
Level: 105

Should I search some explanation videos on how to built sentences for you??

omg I would love that, I was actually thinking of doing that later since I don't remember coming across anything about how to build sentences kao_worry.png

9
1 year ago
avatar
めいレイさん
Level: 105
Nah man this is where the true learning begins--figuring out the legendary no-spaces めいレイさん sentences!kao_guts.png

haha I never can read Japanese when it's not spaced cosue I get the words mixed up!kao_shiawase.png

7
1 year ago
avatar
アっくん
Level: 355

Dw 卵パン and I will help kao_dance.png

7
1 year ago
Getting the posts


Page: 214 of 574



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana