和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - A safe place for artists

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 120 of 120



avatar
Inkheart
Level: 579

All of it's on my own! I actually can't remember the last time I used a pattern XD If I need inspiration, I'll take a look at some other people's work, and if I like how a piece turns out, I write down my own pattern to use next time! :D

However, I did buy a book recently that I think I'll use to make some ornaments for Christmas kao_star.png And they don't stipulate against selling works made from their patterns, so I'm off the hook kao_heh.png

3
9 days ago
avatar
Estel714352
Level: 195
1d222a217aec2c4cc3ca630a.png

Criticism would be much appreciated constructive or not. kao_drink.png

It's supposed to be Little Red Riding Hood. She's also supposed to have a pet wolf cub, but I'm too scared to draw it.

1
9 days ago
avatar
Estel714352
Level: 195
0efc434cfeedfbc9c37dc2de.png

For this one, as well, while we're at it. This one is supposed to be Nia from the Wingfeather Saga.

3
9 days ago
avatar
ピンクライチ
Level: 176
Estel714352 (09月24日, 2:44)
1d222a217aec2c4cc3ca630a.png Criticism would be much appreciated constructive or not. kao_drink.png

It's supposed to be Little Red Riding Hood. She's also supposed to have a pet wolf cub, but I'm too scared to draw it.

​Omg it's so good, I love the cape and boots they look so amazing!! Honestly I have a rough time drawing shoes, but yours are really good, you did such a great job! kao_sparkles.png

Probably the only thing that's a little bit off is the fringe, it looks kinda blocky and I often have this problem as well but I feel like it usually looks more natural if you use lighter pencil strokes first and then go over it darker. I'm not really too sure exactly how to explain this though, when drawing hair I often just try to think of a flowing feeling, idk. kao_think.png

It also helps sometimes when drawing hair to think of it as coming from the hair whorl and to draw the strands coming from that direction.

Idk, my advice for drawing hair is kinda bad, maybe someone else will be able to explain it a bit better, but other than the fringe, this is such an amazing drawing, I love it so much!! kao_heart.png

Also, I'm sure the pet wolf cub will look great, がんばれ! kao_punch.png

2
9 days ago
avatar
Estel714352
Level: 195

The cape was what seemed pretty terrible to me. I'm not worried about the hair since it's basically just a placeholder right now. I will probably find a better hairstyle later. Something with more breakout shapes, perhaps. Thank you!

2
9 days ago
avatar
ピンクライチ
Level: 176
Estel714352 (09月24日, 11:27)

The cape was what seemed pretty terrible to me. I'm not worried about the hair since it's basically just a placeholder right now. I will probably find a better hairstyle later. Something with more breakout shapes, perhaps. Thank you!

​Hmmm, ig at the back of the cape the strokes aren't really too defined, but I really like the front of it!

1
8 days ago
avatar

Pink from deltarune!!

8808f3919e88d930b5cdda58.png

(can you tell that I really like deltarune kao_heh.png)

3
7 days ago
avatar
Floweryyyy
Level: 139
『!!☆˙⋆✮「 ジョースター」˙⋆✮☆!!』 (09月26日, 8:02)

Pink from deltarune!!

8808f3919e88d930b5cdda58.png(can you tell that I really like deltarune kao_heh.png)

​Oh a Deltarune lover. I also love it but I can't draw as good as you kao_dejected.png. Anyway great artwork! Btw you know Kris flirts with everyone right-

4
6 days ago
avatar
ニーロク
Level: 119

hello guys!

this october, i might participate in something that would make my inanimate utau otaku self happy


INANIMATOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

basially... art prompts for inanimate utaus!!!1!1!1!!12!1!1!!1!1!!1!!!1!!1!1!!!! i LOVE inanimate utau so much so this may be fun!!!!!!!!! also to get me out of my (kinda) artblock i dont draw too often hehe

i'll post my arts here, on tumblr, and on my yt!

3
2 days ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

I somehow didn't get notifications for this thread for like the past several months again I'm so madkao_cry.png I see a bunch of Deltarune art kao_heh.png I saw someone was asking how to make gradient colors in Sketchbook a long time ago if they didn't figure it out by now I can show how (it's kind of difficult) kao_think.png

4
1 day ago
avatar
Inkheart
Level: 579

I was wondering where you went Row kao_cry.png

Estel714352 (09月23日, 11:53)
0efc434cfeedfbc9c37dc2de.png

For this one, as well, while we're at it. This one is supposed to be Nia from the Wingfeather Saga.

​I meant to reply to this a long time ago but I guess I forgot kao_lazy.png First of all, so glad to see a Wingfeather fan kao_sparkle.png Second of all, I think your proportions and design look great! If I could give you any advice, it would be to make the sleeves hang directly vertical, not diagonal. Gravity is pulling them downward, so the open end of the sleeve should hang straight up and down. The underside can follow a gentle curve from the elbow to the sleeve opening kao_wonder.png Lmk if that doesn't make sense XD

3
1 day ago
avatar
Estel714352
Level: 195

ピンクライチ, this is where I learned to draw capes:

https://theetheringtonbrothers...

Specifically the one on capes: https://theetheringtonbrothers...

Thank you, Ink. I'll try to incorporate that next time. :)

3
1 day ago
avatar
Inkheart
Level: 579

No problem kao_guts.png Also, I was wondering what you guys think about me creating a new-and-improved pfp! My style has changed a lot, and so have I XD I've got new glasses, longer hair, and brighter highlights kao_drink.png Yay or nay?

5
1 day ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

You should kao_think.png

3
1 day ago
avatar
Inkheart
Level: 579

Well I've already been derailed by Inktober kao_shiawase.png Surprised I managed to finish this in an hour kao_what.png

f4a63ea3c8ea1ded8d058295.jpg
4
19 hours ago
avatar

My general opinion on pfps is that once you’ve settled on an identity you leave it alone. Mucking around with it just dilutes your brand. On the other hand, you should do whatever you want. If it means getting to see new art, I’m all for it.

3
19 hours ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006
ポールおじちゃん (10月1日, 14:46)

My general opinion on pfps is that once you’ve settled on an identity you leave it alone. Mucking around with it just dilutes your brand. On the other hand, you should do whatever you want. If it means getting to see new art, I’m all for it.

​I actually agree with this for the most part, of course what your pfp is completely your own choice as it's freedom of expression. But people who have the same pfp and/or username in online spaces are usually way easier to remember even down to remembering their personality and past conversations, because when people change their username and pfp, even if I remember that they're the same person there's a disconnect in my memory because of the visual difference (unless I talk to them really frequently).


For Ink I would disregard this because it's an art of yourself, most people don't have that as their pfp and the above is more true for people with random shots of characters and stuff like that because the images usually don't connect to them personally outside of being their pfp

3
16 hours ago
avatar
Inkheart
Level: 579

Yeah I agree with that too, and I'm hoping to keep the same angle and general look of the original pfp, just new details and better technique neko_thumbs.png

2
1 hour ago
Getting the posts


Page: 120 of 120



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana